海派甜心里陈宝珠课堂上念得英文 海派甜心陈宝珠在机场朗读的诗和英文课上朗诵的英语,要MP3格...

作者&投稿:帛马 (若有异议请与网页底部的电邮联系)
You're always in my heart
你总是在我的脑海中
As you know, I can not do without you
你知道的,我离不开你
Your burdens I will bear
您的负担,我将承担
But first I need your hand
但首先我需要你的手
I leave you will not be able to breathe
离开了你我将无法呼吸

2Love is an art of endless forgiveness, a tender look which becomes a habit.

爱是一种无尽的宽恕,是一束缠绕在心头的温柔的目光。

Absence is to love what wind is to fire. It extinguishes the small, it kindles the great.

离别对于爱情就像风对于火。它扑灭了小的,助长了大的。

I spent whole days thinking intensely about you…I ached when away.

我整天整天地想念着你……离开你,我便感到痛苦。

Lover's vows don't reach the ears of God.

恋人的誓言到不了上帝的耳中。

ALL I need is love.

爱就是我所需要的一切。

Till now I know you are the girl I 've been always waiting for.

直到今天我才知道,你才是我一直追寻的女孩。

If before 100 years I could meet you, now I've grown old. I hope I'm an old man.

如果一百年前认识你,我现在会变成一个老头,我希望自己是一个老头。

Where I am there you are also.

有我的地方就有你

3想你,是一种漂亮的忧伤的甜蜜的惆怅,心里面,却是一种用任何语言也无法表达的温馨。
It is graceful grief and sweet sadness to think of you but in my heart there is a kind of soft warmth that can’t be expressed with any choice of words.

不同的时间,不同的地点,不同的人群,相同的只有你和我;时间在变,空间在变,不变的只有对你无限的思念!
You and I remains the same in different time at different placesamong different people; time is changing space is changing and everything is changing except my miss to you!

Passionate love is a quenchless thirst.
热烈的爱情是不可抑制的渴望。

Love is blind.
爱情是盲目的英文浪漫语句

没有杯子……咖啡是寂寞的……没有你……我是孤独的……
Coffee is lonely without cups. I am lonely without you.

每一天都为你心跳,每一刻都被你感动,每一秒都为你担心。有你的感觉真好。
My heart beats for you every day. I am inspired by you every minute and I worry about you every second. It is wonderful to have you in my life.

The darkness is no darkness with thee.
有了你,黑暗不再是黑暗。

We cease loving ourselves if no one loves us.
假如没有人爱我们,我们也就不会再爱自己了。

There is no remedy for love but to love more.
治疗爱的创伤唯有加倍地去爱。

When love is not madness it is not love.
如果爱不疯狂就不是爱了。最浪漫的英文句子

Love is like the moon when it does not increase it decreases.
爱情就像月亮,不增则减。

The soul cannot live without love.
灵魂不能没有爱而存在。

Brief is life but love is long.
生命虽短,爱却绵长。

Who travels for love finds a thousand miles not longer than one.
在爱人眼里,一千里的旅程不过一里。

Love keeps the cold out better than a cloak.
爱比大衣更能驱走严寒。

Take away love and our earth is a tomb.
没有了爱,地球便成了坟墓。

My heart is with you.
我的爱与你同在最浪漫的英文句子-英文浪漫语句

Love is an art of endless forgiveness a tender look which becomes a habit.
爱是一种无尽的宽恕,是一束缠绕在心头的温柔的目光。

Absence is to love what wind is to fire. It extinguishes the small it kindles the great.

1、想你,是一种美丽的忧伤的甜蜜的惆怅,心里面,却是一种用任何语言也无法表达的温馨。

It is graceful grief and sweet sadness to think of you, but in my heart, there is a kind of soft warmth that can’t be expressed with any choice of words.

2、你知道思念一个人的滋味吗,就像喝了一大杯冰水,然后用很长很长的时间流成热泪。

Do you understand the feeling of missing someone? It is just like that you will spend a long hard time to turn the ice-cold water you have drunk into tears.

3、我知道你最喜欢这首歌,我也知道你的心思,我想你。

I know you like this song most and I know what you are thinking about ,too, I miss you .

4、常常想起曾和你在一起的那些日子。开心、快乐、幸福、失落、伤心、痛苦的所有日子。很想你,很想你……

Those days when we were together appear in my mind time after time, because they were so joyful, happy, blest, disappointing, sad and painful. I miss you ,and miss you so much……

5、你知道么,有个人时时想念着你,惦记你,你含笑的眼睛,象星光闪闪,缀在我的心幕上,夜夜亮晶晶。

Do you know there is someone thinking of you and caring you all the time ? Your smiling eyes are just like the sparkling stars hanging on the curtain of my heart.

6、心要让你听见,爱要让你看见,不怕承认对你有多眷恋;想你的时候,盼你能收到我的真情留言!

Listening to my heart beating. Seeing how much I love you ,I dare to admit how much I love you .When thinking of you, I hope you can receive the passionate words I left for you!

7、千万个思念,在空气中凝固。扬起风吹向你,带着我的祝福,寂寞我不在乎,你快乐我就满足,想你是我的幸福!

Thousand of time I have thought of you .My heart is going high into the air and flying with my blessing towards you I don’t care loneliness. I am satisfied when you are happy and I am happy when I think of you!

8、不是因为寂寞才想你,是因为想你才寂寞。孤独的感觉之所以如此之重,只是因为太想你。

I miss you not because of my loneliness but I do feel lonely when I miss you. Only when I miss you deeply I feel so lonely.

9、长长的思念,就像风筝断了线,飘啊飘啊,飘到你的身边。

I miss you so deeply that my love just like a kite has broken its line and won’t stop flying until it reaches you at last.

10、好想,好想你!如果清风有情,请带去我对你的思念,这一生都为你牵挂;如果白云有意,请带去我对你的爱恋,生生世世都愿和你共缠绵!

Oh, How much I miss you! If the passionate refreshing breeze knows my heart, it can tell you that I miss you and care you for my life’s time. If graceful white cloud knows my heart, it can tell you I love you and would be together with you forever.

11、一份不渝的友谊,执着千万个祝福,给我想念的朋友,温馨的问候。

For our ever-lasting friendship, send sincere blessings and warm greetings to my friends whom I miss so much.

12、在这快乐分享的时刻,思念好友的时刻,美梦成真的时刻,祝你—新年快乐,佳节如意!

Wish you a happy new year and a good fortune in the coming year when we will share our happiness, think of our good friends, and our dreams come true!

13、但愿会在梦中再见到我心爱的女孩!

Wish to meet my angle again lovely girl in my dream!

14、难道你怕一个深爱着你的痴情儿?

Do you fear a love fool who is loving you so deeply?

15、我要幸福的昏倒了!

I am too happy to stand faint!

16、月亮代表我的心!

The moonlight stands for my heart!

17、过得好么?希望世界因你而美丽!

How are you getting on ? I hope that the word will become more beautiful because of you!

18、你在时你是一切,你不在时一切是你!

You are everything when you are with me, and everything is you when you are not.

19、我不知道我是否真的爱,但是我知道我不能没有你,如果地球将要毁灭,那么我要告诉你“你是我唯一想见的人”。

I don’t know whether I really love you, but I know I cannot lose you. If the earth is going to be destroyed I want to tell you that you are the only one I want to see.

20、遇上一个人要一分钟的时间,喜欢一个人只需一小时的时间,爱上一个人要一天的时间,可要我忘记你却要用上一生的时间。

I can meet a person in a minute, like a person in an hour and love a person in a day, but it will take me a whole life to forget you

21、在每个想念的日子,想你不容易,不想你更难,愿以一片难懂的心情,深深思念你!情人节快乐! Every day I miss you. It is a hard time for me to miss you but it is even harder not to do so. In such a contrary mood, I miss you deeply! A happy Valentine’s Day to you!

22、在你抑郁的时候,我就是你的开心果。在你忧伤的时候,我愿作你的忘忧树! I will make you happy when you are depressed. I will make you delighted when you are in great sorrow!

23、正是因为爱才悄悄的躲开,躲开的是身影,躲不开的是默默的情怀;今天我终于鼓起勇气,向你表达我的爱。 Because of loving you so much that I stood aside. Although my figure left you away, my heart didn’t. Today I have made up my mind to say “I love you”.

24、只要你愿意,当你失落失意的时候,最需要一个肩膀的时候,告诉我,我会立即出现。 As long as you are willing, please let me know what I can do for you. When you are unhappy and want to cry on somebody’s shoulder, I will stand before you immediately.

25、思念中我一千次一万次地问鸿雁问明月问春风,愿鸿雁将我的眷恋捎给你;愿明月将我的问候带给你;愿春风将我的关切送给你! I pray for the swan goose, the moonlight and the spring breeze for thousands of times, wishing the swan goose can bring my miss to you; the moonlight can convey my greeting to you ; the spring breeze can send my care to you!

26、不同的时间,不同的地点,不同的人群,相同的只有你和我;时间在变,空间在变,不变的只有对你无限的思念! You and I remains the same in different time, at different places,among different people; time is changing, space is changing and everything is changing except my miss to you!

27、没有杯子……咖啡是寂寞的……没有你……我是孤独的…… Coffee is lonely without cups. I am lonely without you.

28、每一天都为你心跳,每一刻都被你感动,每一秒都为你担心。有你的感觉真好。 My heart beats for you every day. I am inspired by you every minute, and I worry about you every second. It is wonderful to have you in my life.

29、你可知我百年的孤寂只为你一人守侯,千夜的恋歌只为你一人而唱。 You know my loneliness is only kept for you, my sweet songs are only sung for you.

30、如果活着,是上帝赋予我最大的使命,那么活者有你,将会是上帝赋予我使命的恩赐…… If living on the earth is a mission from the lord… living with you is the award of the lord…

31、我不要短暂的温存,只要你一世的陪伴。 I prefer having your accompanying for life-long time to the short-time tenderness.

32、我想将对你的感情化作暖暖的阳光,期待那洒落的光明能温暖你的心房。 I want that my love to you will turn into bright sunlight so that to warm your heart.

33、我想将对你的思念寄予散落的星子,但愿那点点的星光能照进你的窗前,伴你好梦。 I send my miss to the scattering stars and wish you a sweet dream under the light shedding through your window.

34、我在忧愁时想你,就像在冬天想太阳;我在快乐时想你,就像在骄阳下想树阴。 I miss you when I am depressed, just as I miss the sunlight in winter; I miss you when I feel happy, just as I miss the shade in the hot sun.

35、曾经迷惘的心中,是你牵引我走出寂寞。 It’s you that led me out of the loneliness when I was lost in my mind.

1.
I AM THE WIND
我是风
I am the wind that wavers,
我是那舞动的风
You are the certain land;
而你是那安静的土地
I am the shadow that passes
Over the sand.
我是那跨越你土地的影子
I am the leaf that quivers,
我是那震澶的叶子
You--the unshaken tree;
而你是那宁静的树
You are the stars that are steadfast,
你是那坚定的群星
I am the sea.
而我是那大海
You are the light eternal,
你是那永恒的光辉
Like a torch I shall die...
而我要象火炬熄灭
You are the surge of deep music,
I--but a cry!
你是那深沉乐音的波涛
可我,只会哭泣
2.
MISTRESS MINE,
WHERE ARE YOU ROAMING
你是去哪里,我的姑娘啊
Mistress mine, where are you roaming?
我的姑娘哦,你要去哪里?
stay and hear! your true-love's coming
That can sing both high and low;
还是留下来,你的真爱正悄悄来临
听啊!它会高歌浅吟
Trip no further, pretty sweeting,
不要再四处游荡了,美丽的情人
Journeys end in lovers' meeting--
Every wise man's son doth know.
飘荡会止于爱人的相会,这每个聪明人的儿子都懂
What is love? 'tis not herafter;
什么才是爱情?如这还不是
Present mirth hath present laughter;
现上欢乐,显出笑声
What's to come is still unsure:
那些将来的依然不能预测
In delay there lies no plenty,--
这里将没有多少谎言
Then come kiss me, Sweet--and--twenty,
那么来亲吻我吧!妙龄美人!
Youth's a stuff will not endure
青春会稍纵即逝
3.
I TRAVELLED AMONG UNKNOWN MEN
我曾在海外的异乡漫游

I travelled among unknown men,
In lands beyond the sea;
我曾在海外的他乡漫游
Nor, England! did I know till then
直到那个时候我才知道有个被称为英格兰的地方
What love I bore to thee.
我能给你什么样的爱情。
'Tis past, that melancholy dream!
那只不过是过去的一个忧郁的梦哦!
Nor will I quit thy shore
我将不会在你的海岸搁浅
A second time; for still I seem
To love thee more and more
这已经不是第一次,我似乎越来越爱你

Among thy mountains did I feel
The joy of my desire;
在你的群峰之间,我享受着欲望的快乐
And she I cherished turned her wheel
Beside an English fire.
在英国人的钩火边,我怀抱着她催动她欲望之轮
Thy mornings showed, thy nights concealed
The bowers where Lucy played;
就在露希曾玩耍过的凉亭,你的清晨已露,你的黑夜逃脱

And thine too is the last green field
That Lucy's eyes surveyed.
而露希的双眸所及,也是你最后的绿地。

FAREWELL, SWEET GROVES
哦再见,可爱的小树林
Farewell,
再见吧
Sweet groves to you;
可爱的小树林
You hills, that highest dwell,
And all you humble vales, adieu.
你盘踞在小山之顶
You wanton brooks and solitary rocks,
肆意而孤独的摇摆
My dear companions all, and you, my tender flocks!
我和你仅有的伴侣是那些温顺的羊群
Farewell, my pipe, and all those pleasing songs, whose moving strains
再见吧,我的笛子和所有快乐的歌声, 以及那些移动着的紧张
Delighted once the fairest nymphs that dance upon the plains;
欣喜的,无比美丽的仙女在平地上起舞
You discontents, whose deep and over- deadly smart,
你的不满,是那些深邃过於平静的苦痛
Have, without pity, broke the truest heart;
毫无怜悯地伤害了那真实的心脏
Sighs, tears, and every sad annoy,
That erst did with me dwell,
And all other's joy
那曾伴随我的叹息,眼泪和每一个愁苦的烦恼
以及所有别的乐趣

Farewell!Adieu,
再见吧!再见吧!
4.
Fair shepherdesses:
美丽的牧羊女们
Let garlands of sad yew
Adorn your dainty golden tresses.
让那紫杉木花环,装饰你秀美的卷发
I, that loved you, and often with my quill
我,爱你们的人,也常是用这羽茎
Made music that delighted fountain, grove, and hill:
演奏音乐使山泉,树木和小山高兴
I, whom you loved so, and with a sweet and chaste embrace.
而我,你们深爱的人,被你甜蜜而简朴的拥抱
(Yea, with a thousand rarer favours) would vouchsafe to grace,
(是的,以成千珍贵的宠爱) 将赐予优雅
I, now must leave you all alone, of love to pain:
我现在不得不离你们而去,并因爱而痛苦
And never pipe, nor never sing again.
再也不吹起我的风笛,也再不放歌
I must, for evermore, be gone.
我不得不永远地离开
And therefore bid I you
因此我要祝福你
And every one,
以及每一个人
Adieu.
再见

5.
MOONSHINE
胡言乱语
To think 如果说思考
I must be alone: 还是要孤单好
To love 如果说是爱情
We must be together. 我们必需一道
I think I love you
When I'm alone 当我孤单的时候,我想我真的爱你
More than I think of you 当我们在一起的时候,爱情要远远超出我的思考
When we're together.

I cannot think 没有爱情我又如何思考?
Without loving
Or love 同样没有思考岂能相爱?
Without thinking.

Alone I love 因此我热爱孤单
To think of us together:去冥想我们在一起的时候
Together I think
I'd love to be alone.而当我们在一起,我又渴望孤单!

5.
She Walks in Beauty
She walks in beauty, like the night
她优美地走着,有同那漆黑的夜
Of cloudless climes and starry skies;
就象没有一丝云彩的季节和那群星闪耀的天空
And all that's best of dark and bright
那是最好的黑暗和光亮
Meet in her aspect and her eyes:
就象她的样子和她的眼睛

Thus mellow'd to that tender light
那温柔的光也因此而越加醇美
Which heaven to gaudy day denies.
就是天堂会餐日也会放弃
One shade the more, one ray the less,
越是遮蔽,就越是光芒不再
Had half impair'd the nameless grace
Which waves in every raven tress,
那些被削弱的无名的优雅
在每一颗漆黑的树上挥手致意

Or softly lightens o'er her face;
Where thoughts serenely sweet express
或柔柔地照亮她的面庞
而那里,思想在安祥而甜蜜的显露

How pure, how dear their dwelling-place.
多么纯洁,多么宝贵的栖息之所

And on that cheek, and o'er that brow,
在那面颊和眉宇之间
So soft, so calm, yet eloquent,
如此温柔,如此安详,又是多么的动人
The smiles that win, the tints that glow,
那胜利的微笑,那流动着的丰采
But tell of days in goodness spent,
告诉白昼慈善已尽
A mind at peace with all below,
一颗多么渴望和平的头脑

A heart whose love is innocent!
一颗充满了无辜爱怜的心脏

6.
Heart, We Will Forget Him 心啊,让我们把他遗忘
Heart, we will forget him, 心啊,我们将把他忘却
You and I, tonight! 你和我,就在今夜
You must forget the warmth he gave, 你必需忘记他给你的温暖
I will forget the light. 而我将忘却他给予的光线

When you have done pray tell me, 当你祷告的时候就告诉我吧
Then I, my thoughts, will dim. 也好使我的思潮变得暗淡
Haste! ‘lest while you’re lagging 那请快点吧!不要藕断丝连
I may remember him! 我可能会记住他
英文诗
Angel

As I look into your eyes
I see an angel in disguise
like I've never been
here next to you near
and keep you by my side

Whenever i see you smile
I'll drop into a fairytale
Like a playful child
sleeping on the puffy cloud

Then the cloud disappeared
I fell all the way down to here
but you helped me to fight away my fears

I heard you whisper in my ear
all of the words i long to hear
of how you'll always be
here next to me
to wipe away my tears.

卟知道这些行不行。

So long ago
很久以前
I didn't have a care about me
我对自己不关心
I didn't know my right from wrong
我甚至分不清对与错
But now I know
但现在我知道
That you left got love around me
你的爱在我周围
You know it makes me feel so strong
你知道它使我有力量
Baby if you turn around
宝贝,如果你出现
And prove to me its real
证明那是真的
Maybe we can work it out
可能我会不再烦恼
Cos this is how I feel
因为那也是我的感觉

Do you know where you go when you give it all away
你知道吗?当你给予我爱的时候,无论你去哪里
I'll be there for you, care for you
我都会在那里等你关心你
Love you everyday oh baby
无时无刻地爱你 噢,我的宝贝
And do you feel the same for me?
你与我有同样的感应吗?
Everyday you're away
每一天当你离开的时候
And I feel a little low
我都会有一点失落
I would cry for you, die for you 我会为你哭为你死
Just to let you know oh baby 只是为了让你知道 噢我的宝贝
And if you come to me you know I'll make it right
如果你此时出现的话我会任何事都难不倒我
Through out all my life
我的整个一生
I never thought I'd have somebody
我从没有想过会有某个人
Someone to call my own
这个人会是属于我的
And now I've found
但是现在我发现
A little bit of heaven baby
一种欣慰 我的宝贝
A place to call my own
一个属于我的地方

Baby if you turn around
宝贝,如果你出现
And prove to me its real
证明那是真的
Maybe we can work it out
可能我会不再烦恼
Cos this is how I feel
因为那也是我的感觉

Do you know where you go when you give it all away
你知道吗?当你给予我爱的时候,无论你去哪里
I'll be there for you, care for you
我都会在那里等你关心你
Love you everyday oh baby
无时无刻地爱你 噢,我的宝贝
And do you feel the same for me?
你与我有同样的感应吗?
Everyday you're away
每一天当你离开的时候
And I feel a little low
我都会有一点失落
I would cry for you, die for you 我会为你哭为你死
Just to let you know oh baby 只是为了让你知道 噢我的宝贝
And if you come to me you know I'll make it right
如果你此时出现的话我会任何事都难不倒我
Through out all my life
我的整个一生
I never thought I'd have somebody
我从没有想过会有某个人
Someone to call my own
这个人会是属于我的
And now I've found
但是现在我发现
A little bit of heaven baby
一种欣慰 我的宝贝
A place to call my own
一个属于我的地方

With this hand I will lift your sorrows.

Your cup will never empty, for I will be your wine.

With this candle I will light your way in darkness.

With this ring I ask you to be mine.

自电影<Corpse Bride>里的求婚誓词,很美~~

海派甜心里第三集 陈宝珠在英文课上念的那个课文~

没有那个课文。只是剧本里面的一句台词。

两个MP3文件都已发送,请注意查收!

海派甜心里陈宝珠课堂上念得英文
答:I miss you when I am depressed, just as I miss the sunlight in winter; I miss you when I feel happy, just as I miss the shade in the hot sun. 35、曾经迷惘的心中,是你牵引我走出寂寞。 It’s you that led me out of the loneliness when I was lost in my mind. 已赞过 已踩过<...

有与《海派甜心》中陈宝珠念得那首诗歌相似的诗吗 ?
答:那是我凋零的心 <英文> How do I let you meet me,At my most beautiful moment .For this,I beseeched the Buddha for five hundred years,I beseeched him to let us meet in earthly life.Buddha let me become a tree,Growing on the roadside that you pass by every day.Under ...

求海派甜心里陈宝珠(杨丞琳)在第一集里念得诗,急,在线等~
答:杯具...我就差第一集没看...= = 不过估计她念的也是席慕容的吧...是不是就是后面在薛海的梦里也念了的?席慕容的...一棵开花的树?一棵开花的树 全诗:如何让你遇见我 在我最美丽的时刻 为这 我已在佛前求了五百年 求佛让我们结一段尘缘 佛於是把我化做一棵树 长在你必经的路旁 阳光...